Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How Do I Get

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am interested in buying FPS creator x10 but i have an issue buying things over the internet and i wanted to know if you can buy it at any stores like the source or best buy or anything like that. also i have windows vista and when i download the free trial it didnt work will this happen if i buy the real copy?? is there compadibility issues????

GuidoGamez staff member
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2007 09:35
this should be in X10 board, have you got DX10?

[center]
The all new EG Interactive Forums.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2007 10:29
FPSC X 10 isnt out yet but when it comes out I think it will be bought like X9.
When you buy FPSC you will get it sent home to you via mail (not email), its a cd and easy to install but if you buy model packs you must download but you will get information in an email when you buy it how to do.

Welcome to the forums and good luck!

Visit our new website! www.bigvikinggames.tk !New Forum is up!
Follow the progress of Lost Treasures
GGA_Guido
Years of Service
User Offline
yea now that i think of it x9 sounds better that way people can play your games evan if they dont have vista for x10 you require vista just to play the games. i realy think this company should consider expanding there buisness to stores. i dont like using my visa or anything like that on the internet because if i get the program and it has any issues i have to send it back and go through a buntch of trouble ware as with the store you just return it and get rebate. i thought they would be in stores because there working with nvidia or somthing like that and they a pritty big company.

GuidoGamez staff member
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Actually your vista only thing is sort of false it seems they may make it work on XP and vista OR if make a game in X9 and open in X10 and save both they said it will work for vista to XP (In a video somewhere it sounds kwl)

hey

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:27:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:27:58