Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Been out for a long while.. what has changed? Please help.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,

I will buy the FPS Creator software(finally!) and problably model pack 9(it rocks as for the screens shown) at the end of the month, and as far as I've read, it has save/load feature, and it's a bit optimized right?
- It is not capped at 30 fps anymore? Or it still is? I've seen some FPSC demos at youtube, and some run at much more than 30 fps. It would be good that it wasn't capped.
As I read in the v.107 update, the light system has been improved for dual and quad cpus, that's cool, since I have a dual one.
I'm digging from the grave my old world war II project, and when I have something, I'll post. Please tell me what were the biggest changes since version 1.0.

Thank you all!

- Limpo Arts - Bringing the concept of real art to your PC!
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2007 01:36
Quote: "Please tell me what were the biggest changes since version 1.0"

No!

Seriously, you should read the notes on 1.03, 1.04 and 1.06
This message board is full of info. Peruse it and you'll be fine.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:20:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:20:22