Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Questions on doors and model packs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I insert doors into segment walls so that they open the right way? For example, I want the front door to open into my house instead of the other way like exit doors on public buildings. Is it possible to have garage doors and large sliding patio doors? I know that some model packs have rooms, segments, and entities. I know that model packs 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8 have them, that model pack 4 have characters, and the rest of them have weapons. I'm not interested in model packs that have weapons. Any suggestions on model packs?
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2007 09:40
Yes.
Hover your mouse around the area of the door entity (near the segment for the door frame) and richt click it.
You should probably press + so you can see what your doing, then press 'r' until the door faces the other way.
Yes, you can have garage doors, but to create patio doors you'll need to make a new mesh + texture for the sci-fi foor that opens in a similar way.

hope I've been of some help.

[center]
The all new EG Interactive Forums.
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
model pack 3 has the most in the way of doors and even includes a slide up garage doors, also you can rotate the door segment like TGPEG said about and this makes it open the opposite way if thats what you need

Thanks
Adam
Jeffrey Morris
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to switch the hinges and knobs on doors so that they open the way I want them to open? For example, the front door of my house in FPSC game has hinges on the left but the front door of my real house has hinges on the right.
cyber monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
you can either pick it up or rotate it by useing r
Jeffrey Morris
Years of Service
User Offline
I will buy Model Packs 1, 2, and 3 tomorrow. Is it worth buying Model Packs 5, 6, and 8? I know that Model Packs 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8 have new rooms, segments, and entities. I know that Model Packs 5 and 6 have new rooms, segments, entities, and weapons. I know that Model Pack 8 has have new rooms, segments, and entities related to Dark Egypt. I already bought Model Pack 7 which has more rooms, segments, and entities related to World War 2 and Science Fiction.
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
5 and 6 have no rooms just guns

Thanks
Adam
Jeffrey Morris
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought Model Packs 1, 2, and 3. I think that there's a problem with the roll-up bay doors. They use three segment spaces instead of two segment spaces. I made a copy of the FPS file for the door and set offx? parameters to 50. How do I reskin the roll-up door as a garage door using wood texture and the double door as patio door using glass door texture?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:27:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:27:28