Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question on texture quality

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2007 21:54
Hi.

I'm new to this.
In the preferences I can select the texture quality and make some other settings (light...). When a game is done will each player be able to change this?

My computer isn't that good. I have to play without effects and a low light mapping, mid textures. When I save a game will others be able to change this or do they all have to play with my settings?

It's boring for players with good PCs to have low graphics...and implayable for older PCs to have a game with high settings.

Any ideas?
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Well if you make the game have low textures and save it yea.... however if you use Phoenix Sentry: Packaging and Protection Programs, lol then they can change the quality and stuff to what they desire.

hey
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 03:10
Quote: "Well if you make the game have low textures and save it yea.... however if you use Phoenix Sentry: Packaging and Protection Programs, lol then they can change the quality and stuff to what they desire."
well thats not a product plug, just have the stuff as good and test it small parts and then build it with good textures but test with bad ones.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 05:20
There are various applications you can buy which will pack your game and when the game is played give you various options to customize your game.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Leander
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 23:16
Is there freeware out there that makes the graphics quality selectable?
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "well thats not a product plug"

huh the fact is it does what he wants so why not use it?

hey

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:18:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:18:10