Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 10:12 Edited at: 21st Sep 2007 21:10
I tried to accomplish making a vehicle simulation using a evolution 8 model, but to no success.

The funny thing was the problem thing that wasn't working well was the driving code, which actually came, code for code from the reference section of dark physics.

The wheels dont rotate correctly... they seem to rotate to the right.... not like a tire would but side ways. I figured a ss would not help anyone decifer this problem, but included the code.

Under contract im not obligated to give out the program as a whole with the model and the textures, simply because it costed $1,500.

Any comments are greatly appreciated thank you.

deadlyduck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2007 12:45
Quote: "
The wheels dont rotate correctly... they seem to rotate to the right.... not like a tire would but side ways. I figured a ss would not help anyone decifer this problem, but included the code.
"

sounds like the model was not setup correctly, the limbs centre of rotation proly needs rotating by 90 degrees.

I have had similar problems with my 3ds max models, I tend to model them with the front upwards now to avoid this problem.
Star Vitebsk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 21:07
The file is not copied: http://forumfiles.thegamecreators.com/?i=1182886 ( carwars2.zip )

VitebskStar@tut.by

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 00:48:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 00:48:36