Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lost fpsc cd, can i download from site to a blank cd?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well i have placed my fpsc cd down somewhere and lost it , i still have the box with a product key and its available to download from my purchaced items thing.

if i downloaded it to a blank cd and then used the key on my origional case, should it work?

I would download it straight to my pc however i want to get it onto my pc downstairs which has no internet connection at the moment, would i also be able to download the patches and model packs i have purchaced and do that the same way?

Thanks,
-SquelchyTom
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "if i downloaded it to a blank cd and then used the key on my origional case, should it work?"

Yes

Quote: "I would download it straight to my pc however i want to get it onto my pc downstairs which has no internet connection at the moment, would i also be able to download the patches and model packs i have purchaced and do that the same way?"

Yes

~Dave

Phoenix Sentry Programmer
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2007 23:32
But don't do anything illegal. Big Brother... errr... TGC PiracyGuard is always watching...

[center]
The all new EG Interactive Forums.
Squelchy Tom
Years of Service
User Offline
nah :/ apparently your allowed to install fpsc on 2 pc's but i couldent let anyone i know use fpsc incase they rivalled the stuff i make.

for all they know i am coding it all

LOL ^___^

Thanks for the answers :/ saved me a lot of trouble.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:22:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:22:12