Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Will this work? & is it still worth?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2007 15:49
Ok, I bought FPSC some days ago and have the German version.
Now I would like to buy some model packs. Especially the dark egypt one looks great. Do these packs work with any version -> also with the German one?

Maybe it should change the language cause here everybody is referring to the English version...so by having the same language it's easier to know what is meant in tutorials and so on.

As we all know will there be FPSC X10, for Windows Vista only. I don`t have vista nor a good graphics card so I will stick with x9.
How long will x9 be supported? Will new model packs be released? Is it still worth buying model packs or is FPSC x9 discontinued in a few months anyhow. I'm new to this and don't want to buy model packs for an old version that will be gone in some months. I hope that x9 and x10 will be there at the same time? That The Game Creators won*t focus on x10 only and discontinue x9?
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
No once x10 is finished everything thats new in it that can be ported into x9 will be done for example the new AI system will be in x9 sometime after they finish x10

Quote: "discontinue x9? "

So no

yes the model packs are great additions and make game more unique and interest they are all quality assets. Model packs are being made all the time you may or may not know that at least half the "offical" models packs were made by the community not the game creators so yes mroe packs will come over time you could even learn and make you own.

And Welcome to the Forums

Thanks
Adam
Leander
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2007 22:22
Ok, thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:26:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:26:43