Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multi player Posable adds?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I did a search found nothing. dont flame me If you dont like what I ask.

Will there be a stand alone server added for arena games and an option for team play for like cap the flag?
Squelchy Tom
Years of Service
User Offline
you obviosuly didnt search.

No.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2007 23:56
Quote: "Will there be a stand alone server added for arena games and an option for team play for like cap the flag? "

game is based on server/client kinda like the old diablo or wolfenstien game where you host the game on your pc and the others load up there copy and log onto your pc.

This answer is on the forums many times over and the search feature is on the bottom of the forums and is pretty simple to use. Instructions should be in the stickies to use the search feature.... not a detail on how to do it... more like there telling you to use it... pretty straight forward stuff....

Team play well thats not happening the game plays deathmatch and capture the flag is another not happening situation...

But here is one for you @ Lee see another multiplayer request that are some of the most basic of features. I know more stable platform first. And the platform has gotten better. But giving us teamplay could elevate this game creator to a level that everybody can enjoy together.

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2007 00:01
This isn't a flame, but please spell your titls properly. I didn't know adds were posable now? Like a mannequin.

[center]
The all new EG Interactive Forums.
Glitch
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "This isn't a flame, but please spell your titls properly. I didn't know adds were posable now? Like a mannequin."

are you serious? my english is not so good, please forgive me.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:25:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:25:33