Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / 1.08 Release

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What can we expect in the 1.08 release. Also will this be the last official release. I remember some email corespondence I had with Lee awhile back and he mentioned releasing the latest source file towards the end of December. This makes me assume that most work will stop on FPSC 1.[?] at this time period as the companies resources and time will be entirely focused on X10 and other project that I hear that may be on the pipeline.

So I was just curious at what will be completed in the next release and what issues and problems will be dealt with before shop is closed up.
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "before shop is closed up."

Lee has said millions of times that they are not stopping the updates with X9. v1.08 won't be the last update. Read the IRC chat log at the top of the Geek Culture board. Lee and Rick both talk about FPSC X10 and the future of X9 in that.

Jeremiah
Years of Service
User Offline
Personally after I get the source.. I will do all of my own updates. I can do some decent DP coding and I have a buddy who is a bloody programming genius that I can turn to for help for the harder stuff.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2007 09:44
TGC is not going to stop their support of this version of FPSC.While their focus will be on x10 they are still updating this as well.

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:21:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:21:33