Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Update 1.02 beta installation query

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2007 13:58
Hi all,

Simple question this one...

I have recently purchased Dark Physics which installed fine up to and including v1.01

The downloads also included a v1.02beta .zip which contains a .dll only... I was guessing that this needed to overwrite the equivalent dll within the Dark Basic Pro directory?!

When I try and compile a physics project I now get an error, 'Dark Basic does not recognise dll, please check for an update at www.thegamecreator.com' (or something similar).

How do I install this v1.02? and... as it is a beta upgrade, would I benefit from getting it installed? The beta upgrade did not come with any documentation, so could someone tell me what it fixes/new features?

Cheers....
fallingb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2007 14:07
My apologies... I have just realised I have posted to the wrong forum!! Can this be moved into the Dark Physics Board??

Sorry again!!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 00:52:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 00:52:48