Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Pointless assault and other questions.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2007 14:08 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2007 14:09
Okay guys I recieved plenty questions regrading various projects I have been doing.

Regarding the FPSCreator in 14 days.
Well this is a big big project and requires a great amount of time and requires tweaking and such.Redoing some chapters for better understanding ect.I have decided to delay to include FPSCX10 but this requires my self to also learn the new software as quick and accurate as possible.The media would also need to be updated for better support for FPSCX10 since the software has not being released I can't do much else then wait.Hopefuly the wait won't be long.I'm sure every one would want the huge scripting tutorial I'm busy with.The good news I will not be selling it any more it will be free....

Pointless Assualt has been locked on request as this will be moving to FPSCX10 the moment it gets released.

As for the model pack waiting for FPSCX10 to see what it does I don't want to do double the work.This would allow for better support.

Smaller projects will still be done for the near future.Main reason for the delay is I'm moving to another province about 700KM from here...packing boxes and fixing the house tops every thing else at the moment.

Cheers till later.

Pointless Assault video
http://w13.easy-share.com/1408971.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 01:20:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 01:20:06