Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / The later multiplayer?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2007 19:19 Edited at: 14th Jun 2010 21:36
Will the updated mp in x10 have ragdoll and water effects?

/seerzack
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2007 22:01
I heard from Rick that water will work in MP, but there is no swimming animation,
*Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 15:43 Edited at: 5th Oct 2007 15:43
And ragdolls? It must use ragdolls!!!!!!

Visit our new website! www.bigvikinggames.tk !New Forum is up!
Follow the progress of Lost Treasures
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Well duh. Its x10 mate. La Revloution!lol

-Go onto the forums its nice! Join now!
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 19:41 Edited at: 5th Oct 2007 19:43
i think that the fact that an Ally and Enemy system has been integrated (variables, not AI) it would make the possibility of team death-match much easier. so this could be a feature, or at least one i would like to see

ragdoll would be a bit iffy online, as both ends will probably not compute the fall 'exactly' the same, thus the body could be in a different place and then the collision areas would be very different. If it were possible to disable the collisions for MP, i think it could be a cool possibility.

i really don't think there's anything wrong with the water that would cause a problem in MP, besides the physics of objects and buoyancy (but then again, there wouldn't be physics for those entities in the first place!)

then again im not the best programmer so my 'could's mean nothing, best to just wait and see

Kimmen 1192
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ragdoll would be a bit iffy online, as both ends will probably not compute the fall 'exactly' the same, thus the body could be in a different place and then the collision areas would be very different. If it were possible to disable the collisions for MP, i think it could be a cool possibility.
"

If they just collide with segments and not other bodies it would be great also.
I have played Killzone for PSP and it uses ragdolls so when I play with a friend the bodies dont fall the same.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 05:12:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 05:12:50