Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I need help?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm new to FPS creator and well I have some questions 1.) How do I make the AI scripts better 2.) How do I make walls? 3.) How do I make cut scenes? 4.) Which do you think is the best model pack so far?
5.) How do I make my game online? Please help, thank you.

If your reading this, then tell me why you're reading this?
valid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 12:23
Quote: "I'm new to FPS creator and well I have some questions 1.) How do I make the AI scripts better 2.) How do I make walls? 3.) How do I make cut scenes? 4.) Which do you think is the best model pack so far?
5.) How do I make my game online? Please help, thank you.

"

1. dont no at all
2.use magic fps or signs 5 program also makes signs walls rooms floors and cellings so thats a pritty good program
3.very hard to explain but anyways i reakon you can record some stuff of your game then in a lvl use sound trigger and put the sound and video in there so when you step on that it shows you a cut scene
4.i got model packs 1,2,4,5,6,9 and there ok i guess but i want better 1s but there pritty good for some lvl's like prison and that.
5.you can make a multi-player game if you want is that what you mean if so click on preferences in the file menu and choose multi-player also if you need help try use tutorials on the main site or go on you tube and type fpsc tutorials and you will find heaps

<color="chocolate">http://www.myspace.com/the_gaming_masters</color>
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
haha im so amused Valid is newer than willCom44 and was able to answer most those questions as for the ones that wernt explained 1. look int nikkydudes guide it has all sorts including this sort of thing and also look at the scripting board and prehaps even learn scripting for FPSC its the key to controling everything
3. cutscenes can only really be done by some scripting or more likely using a video file for this just use a story zone and specify the video for the cutscene

Thanks
Adam
valid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2007 09:53
lol great example any ways hope storm 6000 or i myself helped you alot

<color="chocolate">http://www.myspace.com/the_gaming_masters</color>

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:29:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:29:56