Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / cutscenes and th movies

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 10:21
k i have the movies its a good app. im just wondering if their is stricked copyrights on it. so if i wheir to make a game then sell using cutscenes from their software i whoudnt want to be sued or anything. Can i use it to make cutscenes and sell the game with no problem. unless you know any better software to make cutscenes pleaz help.
Doctor Who
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 16:00
Yes there is. I have The Movies also and there is a copyright. You can make movies for free distribution but you can't sell anything made with it.

I thought about it because it would be a cool idea.

The Doctor

I straddle the line between genius and insanity. Guess which side I'm on now?
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Movies is a good app. But its not really a software as you say its a game. So lionhead will want some copyright as their models has been used inside of the game.

-Go onto the forums its nice! Join now!
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2007 11:11
what about a program where you can import your maps, models ect and put pivets on the parts of the model then move them around and make frames like the program
PIVOT

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:28:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:28:55