Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Questions about Sensei and Emptys mod

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2007 08:55
Maybe I could find the answers somewere but dont know were to look, have searched for everything (almost).
My questions are: Can I use uppgrades with Emptys/Sensei?
Can I use modelpacks to Emptys/Sensei? And if yes, wich modelpacks?

I hope some friendly soul could answer this and not just say: Search!!!! If you are going to write: search!!! please also tell me what to search for.

Thanks, BVG

Visit our new website! www.bigvikinggames.tk !New Forum is up!
Follow the progress of Lost Treasures
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
SEARCH!!! For "Sensei"!!!

Sheesh.... Empty's mod is a MOD, so no, you can't use upgrades with it, the upgrade overwrites the mod EXE.

All the model packs will work fine with Empty's, apart from MP3 I think, because M3 also installs v1.03 with it. The same coould be for MP5, but i'm not sure.

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2007 11:26
Quote: "I hope some friendly soul could answer this and not just say: Search!!!! If you are going to write: search!!! please also tell me what to search for."

Veron, i guess you missed that part?

Cheers,
Cheese Cake.

Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL, I was friendly, I gave him the answers he wanted. He said, if you tell me to search, tell me what to search for. I told him what to search for. Anyway, it's kinda obvious to know what to search for.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2007 17:46
Quote: "Quote: "I hope some friendly soul could answer this and not just say: Search!!!! If you are going to write: search!!! please also tell me what to search for."

Veron, i guess you missed that part?

Cheers,
Cheese Cake.
"

I think he was friendly
Thanks for answers, the only problem is that I like lightning and the better lightning come in an update so I dont think it would work.
Thanks anyway. And I found the part about 1.03 in some post but didnt get a clear shot.

Visit our new website! www.bigvikinggames.tk !New Forum is up!
Follow the progress of Lost Treasures
Will da gamr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2007 19:29
Yes u can use models in sensei.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, using empty's mod will also lose you the features like saving/loading, and all the hundreds of bug fixes that were done. It's like reverting back to V1, with a few extra features.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:27:47