Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Game Developer review fpsc

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2007 18:52
In the late 90s Macromedia Dreamweaver popularized a concept that had long been experimented with - a software application that wrote the programming code for you. Effectively this evoked a paradigm where a user could work visually as a designer and have the software generate the required code based on that visual construction. It is in this mode that we get FPSCreator, a software system designed to allow for a visual and accessible approach to creating 3D First Person Shooter games without ever punching a line of code.

read the rest here.

http://gamedeveloper.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=182036

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Oct 2007 19:19
Quote: "Underlying the FPSC engine is a powerful and flexible scripting language and while the mantra of FPSC is 'Game Making Without Code', the scripting options do open powerful doors of customization."

I can't tell if he's an advanced user or doesn't have a clue. LOL

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2007 19:28
He wont of even used it, but hey, fpsc is reviewed in a mainstream developer site.

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2007 19:51
Well, you can never get too much good publicity.

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:30:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:30:54