Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Opening .X in 3DS Max

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2007 06:24
How is this possible, without damaging the FPS Creator .x files? I want to open and modify some 3d models included with the FPS Creator package.
Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Would like to help, however i dont own 3ds max. After spending a bit of coin on adobe premiere, im holding off. Some here might know the answer though.
Myself i havnt even looked into doing that. Good luck if possible.

Claws
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2007 00:58
I searched for some plugins and nothing. It's seems impossible that i can't open such a popular file extension in a popular 3D editor. Any help?
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2007 01:40
if the file is not animated then a conversion from .x to .3ds or .max is fairly easy with several modeling software packages out there... Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration is one that will do the conversion pretty easy for you.

But if the .x object is animated everybody I've seen on this forum say's it's nearly impossible or extremely hard to do without degrading the animation.

There is another thing if you bought your copy of autodesk ($3,495.00)then you have to have the tutorial disk that comes with it and the tutorial disk does show in detail on how to do task your asking about...

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:26:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:26:47