Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Now how can I made my own hud en how can i made a multiplayer and can I make a single and multiplayer game in one? and for a multiplayer game have I need a homeserver of are that p2p or whatever
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
1. Please learn english
2. You make your own hud using a paint program such as photoshop, paint shop or gimp
3. Read the manual!, you change it by clicking file, preferences and checking the multiplayer options and click ok
4. Single player and multiplayer in one, No, and multiplayer can only have one level
5. The person that hosts is the server

Thanks
Adam
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 17:54
6. name your thread with a relevant title, so that people can find your posts (and the answer to the same question you were asking)
7.Try searching for keywords. Like HUD or Multiplayer. Theres a search button at the bottom of the page
8.Welcome to the forums...

Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 18:31 Edited at: 19th Oct 2007 18:32
1) look in the hints and tips .pdf for (how to make a HUD)

link: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=93081&b=21

2)no you cannot make a multi and single player game as one... But you can make a muli then a single player game and then but them in the same file and have... Single player icon and Muli player icon

3) All i do to play over the internet is: I and my freinds use a ,lan over internet program, ican't think of the name right now. But its just like being on a network/ LAN make sure u have everyone thats going to play on the same server inside the LAN over internet program.

4) you 2 (butters and storm are extremly mean to new people)

pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:32:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:32:09