Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / TML: Official demo

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 16:40 Edited at: 12th Jun 2003 16:43
Finally it's avalible for download. Check out my site.

For those who have played RC2 of the demo this is nothing new. However, there's a manual included now.

Due to problems with my webhotel I can't send out a newsletter yet.

[b]Digital Awakening
Game in developement: 3D RPG - The Magic Land
Visit DigAw.com for more info and shots
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 17:55
@DG

How long is the demo compared to the full thing? You said it was about 3/4 of the first act - but are the acts the same length.

It is just that I managed to complete the demo in about an hour (you could do it much faster, but I was exploring, playing around, and fighting the battles over again ) 3-6 hours gameplay is a bit short, so I'll have to see how long the other games are. If they are all this length then I reckon it would be worth my $22.

Can I make a suggestion, it would be nice to throw in a few side quests if you make any more RPG-type games.

Anyhow - Easily the best DBP game out there - Congrats

BTW. The loading speed was OK in this demo, it was just the early one I tried which had the problem.

Do you want Windows menus in your DBP apps? - Get my plugin: http://snow.prohosting.com/~clone99/downloads/tpc_menus_102.zip
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 19:34
finally! downloading now

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Inkybro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 19:47
That is VERY nice! That is worth the money for sure! I will consider buying it Nice job!

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 19:56
woooooow! thats is QUALITY with a capital Q! for a sec there it felt like playing Zelda the music, the scenery everything just blends together perfectly The intro screens and menu interface where cool too! After playing the old demo, i was kinda worried about the way pea-guy moved 'cus it was just too plain and didn't feel right, but you changed the movement in this demo so it's all good How about the camera collision? the camera could pass through some builgings.

After wondering around the town looking for the blacksmith and buying the weapons i returned to where i started from and started moving towards the town outkirts it crashed and said "Matrix does not exist on line 217" i think. Anyways i'll try it again and see what happens.

what else can i say..... you've got a great game there

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2003 21:48
Rob:
Don't worry, act 2 is a lot bigger then act 1 and act 3 may not be bigger but have more battles then act 1, and if you want you can fight to build up your heroes. I belive it will take you more then 6 hours to complete the whole game. The guy testing it for me completed it on level 33.

TML isn't meant to be a big game. So yes, in any future RPGs I make there will be side quests =)

Thanks =) And great that it loads faster now then before.

Inky:
Thanks =)

Hex:
Thanks for all the nice words =) Sorry, no camera collision due to the way the engine works. Next time I do it better.

Yeah, if your system is low on resources TML will get some errors loading obejcts or creating the battlefiled (with a 2nd matrix) Try playing after a fresh reboot.

Thanks again =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 02:19
Brilliant Job as ever DG, veeeery nice, Presentation is faultless and I certainly expect to be ordering v soon (Once I pay off this darned credit card bill )

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 15:24
Kang:
Thanks a lot =)

[b]Digital Awakening
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 18:33
what happened to the multiplayer game where the guys with glasses shoot each other. it was ages ago.

i need a copy of the 1.03 exe or i cant work on my game anymore
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 22:55
Robx:
Yeah, that was ages ago. I pulled it from my website because it wasn't working well. You'll have to wait and see what the future holds. I would like to keep my future plans a secret for now.

[b]Digital Awakening

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:13:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:13:29