Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] FPSC X-10, My Idea!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2007 07:15
You know what they should do to make FPSC better, is to release a patch like the v1.07 but its actually FPSC X-10 patch for X-9, itll be a good idea and wont have to waste money on the new version but the update should require an DirectX-10 Graphic card to use...And plus the X-10 will still be released but the patch will still have FPSC users still use their software without giving it away..And most FPSC users wont have to waste any that they dont have.

http://endlessfpsteam.tripod.com/
Will da gamr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2007 10:15
They should make x-10 able to rotatr segments. This will add a less linear feel to your game. I mean what game is flat? None.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2007 11:02
No!! i have an even better idea!

How about they release a patch that has a staples easy button! so i can click it and have my game made for me! YAY!

ok, seriously, no, cant/wont happen. Sorry,

Locked.

http://www.seqoiagames.com
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2007 15:34
Quote: "How about they release a patch that has a staples easy button! so i can click it and have my game made for me! YAY!
"

They did.....it's called the 3D GameMaker.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:43:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:43:31