Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Im starting a new game and Im going to need some help.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2007 22:20
Hi, I just got done with my 1st good game about 2 weeks ago. and I started selling it about 1 week ago. I would now like to start a new porject. Thats wear you come in. I would like to have some what of a team for this. If you are intrested and good at making sifi modles, then I need you! Your "pay" will be that you will get all games made by GP prouductions including this one and my latest one, Medal of valor, free. Your name will also be in the credits of this game. lastly Any modles or games I or anyone working for me makes, will be sent to you. I know it doesnt sound like much but if you would like to then plz just post so on here and we will talk. The story line for the game is done one of my freinds and I got it on lock.

also if anyone here has any cool sifi modles for free then plz post them here and I could use them.

So ya if your intrested just post so and we will talk.

priske productions
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2007 22:41
I am interested in knowing why you have learned nothing.Don't tell me you haven't been around long enough to know we don't allow team requests on the FPSC forums.
Posts like those when you're a newcomer are understandable (you understand that the newcomer did not read the stickies) but you know better.
Making repeated posts like the one above when you know better was one of the reasons you got your vacation.You're not starting off on the right foot...

For anybody who couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread and is skipping to the end...

Bottom line...no team requests.

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 03:29:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 03:29:33