Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Sell games in Sweden. How to do?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2007 23:02
Hello!
This is a question for all swedish users because I want to know how I could sell my games legaly with all taxes and such things.
Becasue I dont want this locked I use english.

First, How did you actually sell your game (this could maybe be answered by other users to?) both electronic and/or via shops etc?

How many % of the money should be payed in taxes, is it 25% like for everything else?

Do I need to be a registred company to sell my games in bigger spread?

What price did you sell your game for and how many bought your game? (Could be answered by any user)

Thanks!

Regards, Joakim

Visit our new website! www.bigvikinggames.tk !New Forum is up!
Follow the progress of Lost Treasures
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Oct 2007 23:12
See attached.....

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Leander
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2007 23:28
I can only speak for Austria. Here, you do only have to pay tax for sold products with a profit of 10.000€ per year. It's 10.000 or 25.000. My uncle is a solicitor so I know.

e.g. if you have a band and sell self-recorded CDs for 10€ and make 7€ profit per copy...and you sell 100 copies in one year you have only 700€ profit per year. So you can sell quite a few without having to pay tax.

I am not sure about the exact thousands of € but it's high and it is VERY UNLIKELY that you make enough profit with a FPSC game that you have to pay tax.

Again, this is the situation in Austria. I don't know if Sweden has a similar one.

coming soon...
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2007 00:04
You need to look at your countries tax laws, we are not accountants. Actually its the least of your problems, making the game, getting a publisher or if selling it yourself them marketing, these are your concerns, tax isn't, you can worry about that when you do the above.

Make a game first

fpsc game KILL TV update 16 Oct.http://www.avantivita.com/killtv.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 05:19:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 05:19:30