Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / 2d iso sprites

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2003 14:02 Edited at: 14th Jun 2003 14:13
hey guys i downloaded indi's sprite maker code and i made a few isometric sprites for a game i am working on, i dont know how to upload the zip on here, and i dont have any webspace atm, so if you want them then just email me. i cant post any images caus ei have no webspace, but i have a scorpion, a goblin, and a wolf. they are only idle positions but i have them in 8 different directions, (i only need four ). anyway email me at robtronx@hotmail.com if you want the zip, i'll keep posting the more i make. hopefully i can get some webspace to upload them and images, or i can email them to one of you guys who has webspace to put up.

oh and seeign as i cant use db till later if anyone wants iso style sprites froma 3d object send me the .x file and i will make em for ya, for free , i may be able to work ona top down sprite too, but i havent really tried yet.

i need a copy of the 1.07 exe or i cant work on my game anymore
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2003 16:52
ok i tried using some 3ds objects but they didnt all work out, so i started making some tile graphics, they come out pretty good, i have 1 grass, 1 dark rock, 1 sand and one carpet. they are textures that come with db but i used photoshop to give them an iso look. again i cant upload them but if you are interested email me for them.

yay i got db going again, now i can work on all these isometric games
MIsfit410
Years of Service
User Offline
I cant help you but was wondering if you could link us to that sprite maker. I havent come across that and it sounds handy

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 09:05
just goto indi's site, if you see one of his posts the url is at the bottom.

yay i got db going again, now i can work on all these isometric games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:37:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:37:13