Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Loads of royalty free music!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2007 22:24 Edited at: 7th Mar 2008 14:24
Hi!

Do you need music for your games / programs?

Click below for samples:
Samples Page 1
Samples Page 2
Samples Page 3

To buy the tracks click here!

To buy all the tracks, click on the $59.99 box and click purchase, instead of selecting all the tracks. This will give you about a $50 discount!

All these tracks are royalty free which mean you just pay a one off payment for each track and thats it! you can use it as many times as you want! Please be nice and credit me in your games though! or display my website! www.blastmymusic.com/liambradbury

Want music for use ONLY with YOUR program or game?
If you need music that no one else can use, then e-mail me! epithika@aol.com I charge $20 per minute of music wrote and I will keep in touch with you every step of the way, making sure that you get the perfect track for your game! I'll send you low quality demos and if your happy with the end result, then we'll discuss payment and I'll send you the full high quality version. (You also get an exclusive licence for the track)

I can record in Mp3, ogg, wav, rm, aif, or wma

All the music is original material written by Liam Bradbury.

epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2007 00:35
I have added loads more tracks available to buy royalty free on my site! Click here!

the simulated city
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2007 06:55
www.audiosparx.com is always a good site!

Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2007 13:39
I purchased a few tracks from epithika for the current game I am working on, and they are very high quality. Plus he covers almost every genre. Also the price is right for small developers.

epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2007 18:41 Edited at: 13th Jan 2008 15:39
thanks Luke314pi!

I am giving away a free track every 1 or 2 months. I shall announce which track on this thread and i will provide a link so you can download it. All I ask in return is that you show my name and website in the credits.

The tracks are royalty free.

Thanks!
Liam Bradbury

C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 00:46
Hi Liam, you may know me, you may not - I have bought music from you (2 tracks) you also gave me the old Jazz 01. And I would like to have RPG 01 (but that link doesn't seem to do anything to allow me to have it.)

But I was just wondering, and you're more likely to know, is all the music on BlastMyMusic available Royalty free? Because there is a piece by Amber G, that I think would go so well in my current game, and I was about to buy it and then I thought, hang on, I don't know if I can put this in my game.

Do you know anything about this?

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 04:57
Your link to rpg 01 didn't work for me.

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!
epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 15:37 Edited at: 13th Jan 2008 15:44
Sorry! I forgot to mention on this thread that i have started alternating which track i give away free every 1 or 2 months.

I will change the link, if you still want RPG 01 you can buy it from my website click here It's still on offer so get it now while its cheap!

The free track this month is Loop 05! click here to get it.

Please show my name and website in the credits.

@ C0wbox
The music on blastmymusic.com is not all royalty free, it's mostly used by bands trying to sell their music. I choose to give it away royalty free because I am a composer and it's the best way to get my name out. If you want the rights to use other peoples music on that site you can either ask them, they might just say yes. Or you would have to pay royalty fees, normally about $400.

C0wbox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 19:09
Oh ok

And thanks for Loop 05

epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2008 01:36
New track available royalty free!

"Fanfare 02" (0:44)

Starts off quite dark, builds up to a nice major section, ends dramatically.

Click here to buy it! and listen to it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:00:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:00:47