Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Modelpack 10- I paid for it but it keeps declining it.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi.
Sorry if this is in the wrong board but everytime I go to buy MP10 it comes upwith that it has declined the offer. And it cannot be because of no money in the bank because I gave I have over £100 in the bank. I have tried everything! Enrolled with Visa! enrolled with Visa (without seeing the pop-up)! And don't enroll with visa.
Its really annoying. But when I purchase something else from a different website(play.com to be percise.) And it goes through and gets paid for. I'm so confused.

Ice Cube
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2007 16:14
Is it a debit or credit card?
I don't know how the TGC shopping cart system is programmed/scripted, but sometimes the system automatically declines the card if the expiry date is in "n" months.
Have you tried Paypal?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2007 02:56
You will have to contact customer support about this.They are the only ones who can help you.

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 05:19:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 05:19:11