Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Is there this in FPSCx9?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2007 19:31
A screenshot tool? I hate having to print screen and have to start the level over again to get more... Especially if my levels take forever to load. Can someone help me?

Click here to join my design team, EARTH PRODUCTIONS
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2007 19:38
Press f12.

It will take a screenshot, without the hud.

And it saves in the FPSC directory.

If you want to take a screenshot with a hud...
Than you would have to download Fraps the trial.

Cheers,
Cheese Cake.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2007 19:41
do a google for screen grab programs, there are free ones, also paint shop pro do a trail version, that has a screen grab function with it as well.

fpsc game KillTV update 22Oct.http://www.avantivita.com/killtv.html
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2007 19:55
Thanks.

Click here to join my design team, EARTH PRODUCTIONS
FPS Creator G0D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2007 22:34
Try Fraps, thats what i use, it records video and takes screen grabs. Hope I helped, heres a link. http://www.fraps.com/
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Heres what you do. Open up a mspaint window for each picture you know you will take. Do this before you click test game. Click test game. Take a pic with printscreen, ALT-TAB your way back to paint. Hit CTRL-V. hit CTRL-S. Now type in the name and hit enter and alt tab your way back to the testgame. Take your next picture and alt tab your way to the 2nd paint window. CTRL-V and then Save with CTRL-S. Repeat until you have all the screenshots you want.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2007 23:05
i generally use the printscreen button and mspaint. very easy.

SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2007 00:45
Quote: "Heres what you do. Open up a mspaint window for each picture you know you will take. Do this before you click test game. Click test game. Take a pic with printscreen, ALT-TAB your way back to paint. Hit CTRL-V. hit CTRL-S. Now type in the name and hit enter and alt tab your way back to the testgame. Take your next picture and alt tab your way to the 2nd paint window. CTRL-V and then Save with CTRL-S. Repeat until you have all the screenshots you want.
"
Thats what I do, lol.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Nov 2007 01:02
I find it easier to press F12 while in-game or test mode. All the images are saved in the FPS Creator directory as BMP's and numbered sequentially.

As someone already stated though, if you want to capture the huds, you have to do a capture by pressing print screen or using a third party program.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 05:26:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 05:26:50