Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Change light

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to make a room where when you walk into a trigger zone one light turns off and a red one turns on, but I dont know how, can anyone help? (Please dont lock this post. Thanx).
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2007 09:33
heres what you do.
have 2 lights in a room, the red one and lets just say a white one. give the 2 lights the same name, lets say Light1. and make sure the lights are dynamic, not static!

leave the white lights fpi scripts the same, but change the 'start' fpi script of the red light to the 'lightoff' script found in your script bank.

now set up a triggerzone so you walk into it right as you enter the room. in the triggerzone, put your lights' name 'Light1' in the 'If Used' box. and change the Main Script to the 'plrinzoneactivateused' script found in your script bank.

if done correctly and i understand what you were asking correctly you should get the result you were searching for

cheers!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 05:26:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 05:26:41