Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / PC System Spec for FPS Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hiya all,

I am just wondering what PC System Spec for FPS Creator?

please let me know as soon as possible
5dollar Love You Loooong Time
Years of Service
User Offline
hey!

Okay, on the cover it says: (MINIMUM)
Processor: 1Ghz Pentium 3
Memory: 512mb Ram
Graphic card: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 64mb memory
Hard Drive: 1.4Gb

The end!
But remember, this is bare minimum!

5$ love you looong time!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2007 06:13
Most people have above the bare minimum specs but you will definitely want to have a video card with shader support (or you might check out getting a Direct X 10 compatible one) and I would recommend at least one GB of RAM.
And,of course,if you wish to print the electronic manual out you will need a printer.

Note to anyone...it would be really nice to have the FPSC manual and Nickydude's guide in printed form.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
5dollar Love You Loooong Time
Years of Service
User Offline
yes..a beter graphics card.. I started with the early adopter version of fpsc, with a geforce 4 mx.. Could'nt use any shaders!! So, I think you should atleast have a Geforce 5200, this is the one I upgraded to..I think I actually had shaders then, but not at the speed of light.. The card that worked the best for me so far, is my geforce 7600..It runs perfectly.. and also, my all new ATI HD2600XT, with DX10 support.. I wanted to try something other than geforce.. And yes, you either print the mannual, or do order a pair of super extremely fast ultra monitor reading glasses, wich will alow you not to get frustrated with not having a manual in your hand.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 05:20:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 05:20:13