Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Triggering an explosion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

Pretty new to this, but I'm stuck on how to add an explosion that gets triggered. What I"m doing is I want the player to step through a room and when they enter the trigger zone, an explosion happens. It doesn't matter how it's done as long as I can do it. But I have no idea what I should use to trigger that explosion. I don't see any form of explosion decal or anything. Does anyone know how I can pull this off through FPS Creator?

Thanks in advance.

Brad.
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2007 11:32 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2007 11:33
Don't make more than one thread about the same thing EVER and click on my signiture and download the guide you could learn alot oh and always search the forum using the search function at the bottom.

You can do what you are syaing by making an explodable object such as the fuel tank or one of the exploding barrel to achieve this effect follow my instructions on how to do it in the thread I made about it.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=117688&b=21

Have a nice day

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 07:25:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 07:25:32