Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / newbie segment question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I want to do an outside looking level, Before anyone posts I have done a search!! I know to make a big room, with that done my question is where can I find or create ceiling that looks like sky and walls that look like trees/forest. any help would be appreciated.

Geeve
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
If you want to attempt it this way I would use the segment creator from fpscreator.com but there is already skys that have nothign to do with ceiling segments try changing the sky and you wont need to ask how becasue im sure you have read the manual and nikkydudes guide also

geeve420
Years of Service
User Offline
I can change the sky, I did read the manual (Once I relized I had no idea what I was doing ) I was haveing a problem with the game slowing down to about 12 frames. I had read that if you do it inside a room it will slow down less. Something about it tries to render what you as a player can't see do to no doors. So I thought I would try this way. Any thoughts how this would work. Thank you for the reply

Geeve

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 07:31:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 07:31:46