Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Ammo for every gun / Universal ammo /Generic ammo etc...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, im looking for a script, instructions, walktrough or anything that can help me:

Make one ammo thing work for every gun i am putting in the level.

I have had a look at the scripts and still cant find the answer, i have searched and also tried putting all the ammo under an entity etc but it seems to burst out.

Would be happeh if someone could help me make one ammo for every gun.

Thanks
smiley
Years of Service
User Offline
i don't know if you can... but if you can then it will probably be something to do with scripting so if you don't get an answer in 2 days or so email a mod asking them to move this thread to scripting.

http://www.ocgames.tk
(sight in development games coming soon)
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2007 23:10
There is an easy way to do this without scripting. Just make picking up the first ammo entity spawn the next one and so on until you have all the types of ammo picked up. There is a better looking way that takes a tiny bit of easy scripting too.
Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2007 16:06
The problem with spawning ammo is that because of the delay in spawning objects that sometimes occurs the player will have to sit there for awhile before receiving all of the ammo. Also, using the ammo with one gun won't deplete it for the others. There is no way to do this with scripting either.

P.S. I know I said I was leaving FPSC but...the Torque forums aren't exactly like this. Gotta do something when I'm bored

Vote today and play the games!
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2007 19:49
If your bored, you could always build models and write scripts for me! LOL

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Squelchy Tom
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "There is an easy way to do this without scripting. Just make picking up the first ammo entity spawn the next one and so on until you have all the types of ammo picked up. There is a better looking way that takes a tiny bit of easy scripting too.
Slayer_2"

Is this possible with the restrictions set on multiplayer?
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2007 21:26
Quote: "P.S. I know I said I was leaving FPSC but...the Torque forums aren't exactly like this. Gotta do something when I'm bored"
of course you are leaving, Airslide, of course you are I've done this with scripting before and some HUD work. Sorry tom, I don't feel like going through it ATM, but I will try and help you out soon.

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 07:24:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 07:24:43