Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / weird question about what is going on with these segments

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I made the tree wall segments to test and went to put the first layer down. did a test game all is well. went up a layer to place the second set of segments on top of the first. all looked well, till I went to test game and exactly half of the top row is missing wierd. I tried differnt size rooms. I did a search and found nothing. I have attched screen shots. the first is from the build grid view. you can see both layers are all accounted for. on the second post I'll put the in test game screenie where you can see the top part is not there. Any ideas?

A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~Leopold Stokowski

www.myspace.com/isaacswoodcockproject

Attachments

Login to view attachments
geeve420
Years of Service
User Offline
here is the in test game screen...

A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~Leopold Stokowski

Attachments

Login to view attachments
geeve420
Years of Service
User Offline
never mind...... I just did more testing. I think I just came to the conclusion you can't stack segments. I'll rethink it with entities. Thanks though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 07:23:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 07:23:11