Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Right...I didn't learn anything. Links? Tutorials? Books?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
okay, i didn't really learn anything from the tutorials when i installed DarkGDK. if someone could give me links to some or suggest me some books too buy please do..
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 11:13
Check out the links in the Start Menu, The Game Creators, Dark GDK. It contains a collection of tutorials and example programs.
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 11:20
I think he's saying that he didn't learn anything from the tutorials included in Dark GDK.

Tanzim, that's really just about as basic as it gets =P If you had a hard time keeping up with these tutorials, then you may want to take some really basic C++ classes/tutorials to learn that. C++ is far from an intuitive language and it really takes alot to learn it.

As of yet, I don't think there are any books available for Dark GDK, and there are few tutorials. You would have to stick it out and play with the tutorial programs till you understand them, or try and get a C++ basics book and follow that along, then progress to Dark GDK.

Hope that helps,
Bishop

Tux is my guildmaster.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:31:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:31:06