Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / my entities are all somewhere in the sky

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Folks,

I just started with the FPSC trial in order to check how I can work with it.

Got some starting problems: In the "Quick Level Preview" my first self built room is looking fine, but in the "Test Level" view the room itself and all entities within it are positioned some meters up in the air, and the player can´t reach them.

I was looking for a menu where I can change the x-/y-/z-position of entities by entering numeric values. I didn´t find it, not even in the manual.

Can anybody give me a hint?

Thx... Morane
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
never use level preview its a waste of space in my opinion if you press enter the entity height will matched that of the surface below, also page up and down will move the entity up and down (this is in the manual)

Morane
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you, Storm 6000. I read that in the manual, but I find it tricky to handle.

Aren´t there such features like Front View/Top View/Side View to switch between, like there is in 3D modelling tools?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 07:21:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 07:21:58