Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What can i do and how for your guys to help me ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
It`s the second time when i write you with this problem and nothing happen. I search the problem with Model Pack 1 ( no sounds when i walk ) and what i found ?
FPSC Moderator ( You can add whatever sound(s) you like to the .fpe files.
Just find the sound(s) that you like and copy the info from that .fpe file and paste it into the file in question ).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH but i CANNOT understand NOTHING ! I buy this Model Pack 1 in the past and now when i want to use it i CAN`T cause you put for sell an incomplete model pack and now, i ( your client ) need to move and move and copy and paste and again move SOMETHING i cannot understand in my life. So, i implore with RESPECT - CAN ANYONE tell me how i put sounds in every segment rooms from Model Pack 1 ? There is powerful segments who allow me to continue mai work at the game in the level - Amator !
THANK YOU a lot !
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 15:23
18SHAME,

Segments and entities use the materialindex value to determine what sounds are made when the player interacts with them. By changing the materialindex value in the items FPS or FPE file, we can change that sound.

Just find the item you want to change by name in the model packs folder, for example "C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\segments\Modern Day\Kitchen\Room A". Then open the FPS file for that item and change the materialindex value.

See attached image....

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 18:43
You actually understood that?

Please have mercy and use the search function.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 18:47
Huh? Understood what?

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

18SHAME
Years of Service
User Offline
Deep respect and thank you Xplosys. Yes FPSC Moderator, now i`ve made and i`m happy. With the screenshot i don`t need anything else and now people who have the same problem without an answer must take the download and Whoala !
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 20:13
What 18SHAME said

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 07:21:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 07:21:57