Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Autorotate camera vertically depending on slope?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried to fit the question in to the title
I'm making little changes at a time to the Terrain tutorial provided with Dark GDK, but now I'm a little stuck. I want the camera to automatically move up or down depending on the slope of where over the terrain you currently are, but I'm unsure how to do this (and might I add, I only recently got Dark GDK working anyways lol). Thanks to anyone who helps

New to Dark GDK, but it looks pwnage
Caleb
Years of Service
User Offline
umm..since no one has an idea (or is willing to assist so far), can anyone point me in a useful direction please?

s600cam
Years of Service
User Offline

This code goes into the GameLoop
Don't forget to update the screen.
Need any more help?
Caleb
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much s600cam for your assistance, although I don't know if that'll do what I'm requesting.
I may have just asked the question incorrectly, but I need the camera to look more towards the sky (upwards) or more towards the ground (downwards) depending on its immediate slope, and the direction the camera is facing. When I said vertically, I might have given the wrong idea and perhaps you (or others) thought I meant what you gave me the code for. I'm at a school computer at this very moment so I can't check the code, but in any case, thanks for your help; if you, or anyone else knows the solution to this, then please reply with it.
Thanks again for your help

Now, me and a couple friends have an idea for a Solitaire game, so -- this is just a side question but -- if anyone knows how to detect if images are touching each other, or how to create a sort of drag-and-drop scenario, I'd like to know thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:30:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:30:47