Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What was the first game you made in FPSC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2007 16:08
Just running through some of my old sci-fi levels. It seems like only yesterday I was making that level. So what was the first one you made?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2007 16:30
Here.

My very first game.Actually made it with the demo version and had to wait to download the full version to put a few odds and ends (like the python) into it.
It's made with v1 and all I basically knew was point and click.
I actually had most of this made within a few hours of downloading the demo of FPSC.
I had some fun making this and I hope you enjoy playing it.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2007 19:51
The first game I ever finished was my PGPS entry Lost Treasures. I have owned FPSC for nearly a year now (exactly a year on the 24 dec) and Lost Treasures is the only game that was really serious, I have made games with just putting in some enemies in a level and shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Oh, I almost forgott, Lost Treasures was my first Singelplayergame I made. The first game I made was a MP, Desert Bunker.

Bug
Years of Service
User Offline
i was building them in some couple minutes it's now i going to devlop real game and ofcorse code some own scripts and etc !
to learn how it worck i was spend about 1 day and thats it !
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 01:30
Gone.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL Fred,
the m key is mine!!!

game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Well mine was a multiplayer game, it wasn't that bad never got anyone to play though.

We all want to be awesome, but does awesome want to be us?
Troy Chambers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 02:21
I'm actually working on my first game right now.

PHOENIX, an up-coming game by Troy Chambers & DOOMED STUDIOS
AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 03:47
I have had fpsc f or almost two years and i have never completed a game.

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 04:17
I've never really completed a game other than an mp map here and there and the Doom Fan Game (1, not 2, lol). The first maps I made and considered completed (as maps, not games) were made back with the EA version....good times....well, maybe not for the forums

Vote today and play the games!
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 18:59
I never finished any games yet either. Chaos calling, Rise of the ToonGoonz, and about a thousand ideas- scrapped. I even stopped working on Rooms. I could resume it anytime I like, yet somehow...

Hm. I suppose Rise of the Mini-unz will be my first finished game.

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 22:07
Umm... my first game was made way back in 2005, wasn't even a forum member. It was called future portal and was about a terrorist group who went back in time to change what happened in the past, so the would rule th world. You were a random guy who had to stop them. I had it completely finished but my cpu got a Trojan and I had to re-format. It sucked anyway, no lighting, stock media, 1 or 2 entities in a whole are, didn't even use rooms so the doors didn't work (I thought it was a bug) and it lagged like heck because I stuck like 50 enemies in a level without spawning. yup, good times, good times.

join the x games forum: http://www.fps-x-games.com

Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 22:34
my First game was : The Missing Squad
It was about a Squad member in the city of New York (I geuss you could say SWAT unit) and your squad members are split up in a plan to captur a big badguy and then everyone goes missing. Then ur objective is to find the Missing Squad.

I never put it up on the forms. I had to many Glitches
that was back when V103 was new

But then i just fooled around with modeling and makeing some scripts
for FPSC.

Pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Endless Fps Team
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2007 05:00
@ Fredp - That game you made was good...Wembleys haunted house...great work on it too...

And i have completed a game before. It was a game before i evened joined the forums...I called it hate of violence...A ww2 game..but it mostly sucked...but im okay with it as long as i make some better ones...Oh and i made another one called the cell...it had like 7 levels but no story..i dont even know what happened with the files...

http://endlessfpsteam.tripod.com/
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 07:14
You know... I had FPSC back in EA...
And I never really did anything with it...
Well, excluding one map (I think I called it Arnec... I have a strange way with names)

Aww, I was always more about the scripting than the making...

Its not who you are or what you've done... its WHY you did it and how far you are willing to go.
If you fear speaking for yourself, make use the words of others while discovering your own voice.
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2007 17:35
Sentence is mine. tough im done with it now. im working on a better one now.

when the chicken crosses the road, he never comes back
Corky
User Banned
Posted: 9th Dec 2007 19:10 Edited at: 9th Dec 2007 19:17
Mine was the jail break suffering. I never finished it though. It just got trashed.

Man, all those noob days go by so fast

Ive never finished one game yet though.

1st- Jail break suffering(dropped)
2nd- Drop Red(Dropped computer problems)
3rd- RedZone(Dropped computer problems)
4th- The K.O. (Dropped)
5th- Asylums gate(computer problems
6th and current- Cold

Robby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2007 19:42 Edited at: 10th Dec 2007 00:22
My first game with the FPSC... I actually have it for 18 months and since the very beginning I've been working hard on this game. I've bought the first 6 model packs and the sprite pack when I had to build the base of the game. Today I have finally finished it . Next week I'll have my website up where you can download it. It's kinda like sci-fi shooter with puzzle elements and a lot of black humor in the style of South Park. It's not something overcomplicated and the jokes are in a text format but I worked so hard that I love every single part of it . I'll write more when my website is up and you are able to check it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:22:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:22:56