Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Main.cpp

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Main.cpp
c:\documents and settings\eric\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\gui\gui\menu_bar.h(22) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'FileMenu'
c:\documents and settings\eric\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\gui\gui\menu_bar.h(22) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
c:\documents and settings\eric\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\gui\gui\menu_bar.h(22) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Eric\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\GUI\GUI\Release\BuildLog.htm"
GUI - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Befor any one might ask, i have all the include paths on my system. even with string. But any darkgdk project will not let me use string in my program. I dont know why. I have tried using namespace std: and i have tried string::std string what ever, but it dos not work. I get those errors up there. some one please help me
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2007 10:46
It will help if you can post some code.
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2007 14:01
missing ';' before identifier 'FileMenu'

Looks like you missed off a ; in the code before FileMenu?

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
RPDan
Years of Service
User Offline
If you can't use the std namespace, you probably only included the GDK includes. Just because you have all the include paths set up, doesn't mean C++ will use the header files automatically. I suggest you find a good resource to learn C++ from, because the first error is very self-explanatory. Also, not being psychic myself, I'm not completely sure what your source code actually is. Posting source would help answers be more specific.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:24:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:24:06