Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Can i load holle animations i GDK?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
like AVI's GIF's etc...

fency federejshn
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 18:40 Edited at: 8th Dec 2007 18:43
I'm locking this thread purely because of the shear absense of proper use of the English language. In respect to what I can actually decipher from your short question, DarkGDK does support loading of GIFS and Video playback.

Paul.

[EDIT] I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and allow this to go, but in future, could you please be a little more careful with your titles and questions, thanks.

Pharoseer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 20:07
If you have the same version of the help file that I do, it isn't apparent that the animation commands are included in the GDK since they aren't listed on the Contents tab. However, if you click on the "Search" tab in the help window and type "dbLoadAnimation" you should get 3 results. One of those results should be the index page for the animation commands.

Hope this helps,
-Frank
Fency Federejshn
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry about that i try to do my best, I'm foreign

What function is used to load animations and could they be made transparent using the color key

fency federejshn
Fency Federejshn
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanx

But is there a way to color key my animations? in other words make them transparent?

fency federejshn
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 20:22
Previous versions supported loading video files. However, for technical reasons the new version does not support it. We will revisit this functionality at some point in the future. Alternatively for now perhaps check out www.thecodeproject and find an example of implementing video using Win32 or DirectShow.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2007 16:55
Also - I've read about people "Forcing" AVI to work by showing the Slides or something - not my thing - but nice to know there is always more than one way to skin a cat.... much to the Cat's Chagrin!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 07:22:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 07:22:27