Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Useful questions witch required your atention please !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there !
1) Everytime when i started Fps Creator, the player appear to have 99 lives and 999 health ( if i remember corectly ). How can i change this and make it - Live 1, Health 100 for example ? ( doesn`t work with right-click ).
2) I download a huge hud-pack for Fps Creator but i don`t know how can i use it. Anyone can explain me step by step how can i use a hud witch allow me to change something in the player-menu ? I see in many games new huds who keep the live and health of the player and it`s look great.
3) Imagine i make a game but i don`t have any vocal sounds, just ambience... So, i need to write something in game ( the player speak with himself ) when hes stuck somewhere. An exemple - "Hmmm, somehow this is a secret passage !" I have the book Hints, FAQ and Tips for Fps Creator and i found there something like but i cannot learn. It is too difficult for me in english to understand and of course i know the program - Signs who allow very easy to put words in game but sadly it`s not free so i ask you, how can i use and what script for messages in game ( step by step ).
Witch consideration, Frank !
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
1) click the the green arrow you made for the player start point (Right Click) Options for health and lives are inside, any Test level will result in High Health and Lives for test purposes.

2)Theres many topics on this. I'll post 1 if I have time.

3)Make Sound Zones, This is in the markers tab. NOTE: All sound must be in the fps creators Dictionary Ex: C:/PFiles/GC/FPSC/Files/Sound
It should be in Ogg format!

hey

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:19:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:19:35