Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hello, I need some help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just purchased the game a few days ago and I am loving it! However I just had a few questions that I couldn't find in the manual or online.

1) Is there a way that you can drop a weapon or make it disappear once it runs out of ammo. Or is there any way to replace a weapon with a new one you find, any of those would be great.

2) Is there a way to make an entity your friend, like have them follow or help you? (I doubt this one but its worth a shot )

3) Where do the items go when you pick up something random such as a biosample? This confuses me

4) How do the "objectives" work in the single player games? What can you do with them and how can you restrict someone from "moving on" with the level if they haven't completed their objectives?

Thanks to everyone that responds!! I love this game so far and I hope to buy some more model packs soon
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
lets see

1-not possible sorry

2.not an entity but a person u can just use the follow scrip

3.they dont got anywhere u need to set them as somthing for example a key or switch

4.i dont know about that 1

Jfac rules
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2007 01:21
In answer to your questions...
I believe when you pick up something it adds to the weight of the player.You can drop items if I am not mistaken.Just not weapons.
If you are unclear on how to use objectives please download Nickydude's guide.You'll find it in a sticky at the top of this board.
I would recommend downloading it anyways.You will need it.I use it myself.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
VPuffer
Years of Service
User Offline
how do you drop weps and what does your weight do?

btw thx for the answers so far i really appreciate them, ima go download that link now
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2007 05:01
You can't drop weapons.I would assume that the amount you weigh would determine a variety of things.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
VPuffer
Years of Service
User Offline
oh haha my bad i didnt mean to ask weapons again, i meant to say drop items.

Im also having trouble with breaking glass now. I'm so confused, i set the strength of glass to 1 and i still can't break it by right clicking on an object and left clicking to throw it at the window. i can only shoot it to break it so weird...i even made a thrown object have a weight of 3500 and strength of 1000 and it couldnt break the glass
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
You can do some physic change I think. And Drop items that your holding with your mouse? Click. Droping pick items is not possible but there not shown in your slot so you can make it look like you do.

hey

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:18:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:18:22