Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Another App added to the list that i find handy

Author
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
After seeing Bond1's thread, I also forgot I use a program that I have not seen mentioned here. If your are after a quick .dds and .tga image viewer, try Image converter plus. I dont own a full edition, and only ever tried the demo, and is still active on my computer (like no trial) however is very limited. The reason I have this program installed, is if you right click on your image so the file properties show, the program adds a small image viewing window. So you can view the image without having to open it. Can save some time when looking finding textures.

http://www.imageconverterplus.com/

Working on a new title, planning in progress.
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 20:14
...used it. It is a handy little progie, to be sure.

Own It, Or Get Owned...
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 20:30 Edited at: 12th Dec 2007 20:31
Cool app, I've been looking for a Thumbnail viewer for Vista that won't crash window explorer, I have tried using the same thumb nail viewers apps for dds and tga files that I used in XP but that crash windows explorer in vista.
Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, its a good one hey. Even though it will read bmp, jpg and so on, I use all dds and tga, so it is a life saver.

Working on a new title, planning in progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:21:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:21:22