Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] google sketch up. can I make my own model fps ready??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2007 01:52
I have just resently got the free virson of google sketchup. I was wondering if I could make models in there and put them in my fps games.

priske productions
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2007 02:02
Hm...I searched "sketchup" and got 59 results.

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2007 18:18
GP PrOdUcTiOnS,

Only if you've got the professional version, or a good friend who has it, and can convert the model to .x for you.

Even still, there are some know issues that make the process somewhat unreliable. Simply put, this isn't the best way to get a model into FPSC.

What Inspire is hinting at above, is that you should become more acquainted with the Search Box, at the bottom left of the page.

Thanks,

Seth Black

Own It, Or Get Owned...
JMON
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes it can happen . You must first export as an object ,next you open it with uv mapper to texture when your done mapping export as an object and export done bmp . open the object you exported in uv mapper with milkshape ,next open bmp while milkshape is open texture the map in your paint program ,select all of the model in milkshape add new texture open the bmp that you saved from mapper
export the done model as an x file use direct x 8 export , now wasnt that easy? lol
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2007 00:43
thank you guys for the tips...

priske productions

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:15:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:15:47