Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Creator and the Crook: A holiday community story

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 17:36
Quote: "I feel like I am apart of the community"

Interesting that you should feel so apart of the community just minutes after creating an account...

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "@metalkill, Although I believe that you are just Fiberbag with a new name, I am ready to accept metalkill as long as doesn't do any dumb@$$ moves again."

@darimc
Thanks, I can assure you I am not Fiber.

Quote: "I am with darimc....
I also believe that you are fiberfrag...only with a different account that you have made yesterday."

@Cheese Cake
Again not Fiberfrag, only had someone helping out who had some intrest in what I did. I made the mistake of allowing him way to much access and I think I learned a valuable lesson.

Quote: "Interesting that you should feel so apart of the community just minutes after creating an account..."

@gunn3r
Like I said earlier, I am not much or a post guy but I have been reading in these forums for sometime but just never posted or signed up. I did so to clear up the Metal Kill name. If there was not a way to clear that name minus Fiber I would switch the domain to have a fresh start since this screw up. I have tested other developers work on FPSX9 and what can I say, you guys rock. I am skinning myself and have promising games coming out for 2008 with some killer music.

@Locrian
I am truley sorry for what happened but as I said I had a noob run some stuff for me and for sure screwed things up. I can assure you fiber is out of the mix and he is out of your guys forums community. He is locked out of our servers and domains.

Again I am truly sorry for all of this mess and take full responsiblity for having someone in control of some of my sites and accounts and screwing them up. I am guilty of that and will do all I can to make it up to this great gaming community.

Happy Holidays to all and sorry for this huge mix up.

TJ
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 18:39
Quote: "I am ready to accept metalkill as long as doesn't do any dumb moves again."

I think this is a pretty naive statement. Specially on line. It's one thing to trust in part or full anyone you meet online, but to have some caught red handed and ever give morsel of trust again is never wise.

@Luke314pi,
I never had doubt before I did any homework. I mean everyone sees the default theme in it's colorless state. People in the Joomla community either use free ones, pay for ones, or design their own. As you guys seen, using a Joomla theme without the Joomla engine is pretty useless. It defeats the whole purpose of using a CMS(content management system) engine for site wide administration. I mean, the videos section totally screwed up his site. His login didn't match the rest of the site. I mean it looked horrible. His gallery didn't match the rest of the site. Looked like a 4 year old through it together. I'm kind of insulted they made my theme look so bad....It may have been different if they'd actually improved it: but to have that piece link to my site?..lol(NOT)

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 19:59
Fiberfrag, I have banned the account tj711 which you created as a new, unknown user to defend yourself.
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
@BatVink

Thanks, as he was trying to defend himself. Since we have so may email access with our stuff, creating account is easy. I just can't believe I trusted him to run some of our under developed stuff. I recently found out fiber suffers from OCD so sometimes I felt bad so always tried to help out. Anyways I have some good content coming soon so I hope I can be a part of this community.

TJ
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 20:26
Hey, as long as Fiberbag's not in Metalkill then I'm fine.
Quote: "I think this is a pretty naive statement. Specially on line. It's one thing to trust in part or full anyone you meet online, but to have some caught red handed and ever give morsel of trust again is never wise."

I knew that, but that proves that Metalkill is not Fiber or you would've banned him too. And I doubt that Fiber is smart enough to walk to another computer and make a new account
Quote: "Fiberfrag, I have banned the account tj711 which you created as a new, unknown user to defend yourself."

@metalkill, Sorry, I believe you now ('bout 65%).

join the x games forum: http://www.fps-x-games.com

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
@darimc
Quote: "Hey, as long as Fiberbag's not in Metalkill then I'm fine.
Quote: "I think this is a pretty naive statement. Specially on line. It's one thing to trust in part or full anyone you meet online, but to have some caught red handed and ever give morsel of trust again is never wise."

I knew that, but that proves that Metalkill is not Fiber or you would've banned him too. And I doubt that Fiber is smart enough to walk to another computer and make a new account
Quote: "Fiberfrag, I have banned the account tj711 which you created as a new, unknown user to defend yourself."

@metalkill, Sorry, I believe you now ('bout 65%)."

Fiber is not the owner of metalkill and he is no longer involved. I have such a headach over this I am debating even switching the name for the site content. The goal was to provide free onlines games for this community. I realise that to gain trust takes time and I am new. I am new as a poster and came on to clear my name as we will have great products using FPSX10.

@Locrian

Again sorry you had to go though this as you have a great site online.

TJ
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 20:47
I also apologize to metalkill. Now knowing that he is not Fiberfrag, I can believe him now.

Gunn3r

http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/user/gunn3rgames
[href]http://www.gunn3rgames.zxq.net
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I also apologize to metalkill. Now knowing that he is not Fiberfrag, I can believe him now.

Gunn3r"

Thanks man... No apologize are needed as it was my fault for being so loose with our stuff. I will never make that mistake again that is for sure.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 20:58
@Batvink,
Nice side swipe there.

@darmic & gunn3r,
Just watch yourself guys. Before you believe 100% that MetalKill could ban or remove fiberfrag from Metalkill.com, you may want to look at this page which is the "whois" for that site:

http://whois.domaintools.com/metalkill.com

Quote: "Administrative Contact:
kipphut, tom
fiberfrag"

I mean if you want to believe that Codemaster, or S4 could possibly ban me from a site on my server that's your prerogative. But don't say you haven't been warned.

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
@Locrian

That is correct. When I say fiber had access to everything I mean everything. He helped me setup my godaddy accounts, 1 and 1 and just about everything. He had access to my online life which I now am paying for... I can assure you fiber is removed. I stayed up all night chaning passwords and such. Time will show this as I have stated before. Just ashame we had to go through all of this and this is how I come out in the community. Just being honest and that is why I registered when I did and made an announcement.

TJ
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 21:13
Warning taken under consideration. Thanks Locrian. I like your site design BTW.

http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/user/gunn3rgames
[href]http://www.gunn3rgames.zxq.net
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 21:20 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2007 21:24
Rest assured that bad behaviours of any kind at the FPSC forums if they exist can not will not be allowed to prevail here. In the end there is no mileage in it for anyone that undertakes such behaviours.

This is my first comment here it may not be my last.

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 23:54
What he said.
Quote: "Warning taken under consideration. Thanks Locrian. I like your site design BTW."

join the x games forum: http://www.fps-x-games.com

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What he said.
Quote: "Warning taken under consideration. Thanks Locrian. I like your site design BTW.""

Thanks guys fair enough. Locrian, I like your site too, good job.

TJ
Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2007 01:39 Edited at: 24th Dec 2007 01:40

Quote: "Thanks guys fair enough. Locrian, I like your site too, good job.

TJ"
So you and your former friend are both named TJ?

common people are walking in line.
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "So you and your former friend are both named TJ?"

No tj711 would be the account Fiber made to try to cover his mistake. He emailed me today and said that account was his. The IP's confirm that as they are both out of the same network and I have his IP's locked out of the system. Have the IP's if needed. Like I said this kid had access to my life and controlled my sites while I was gone. I put him in charge of metal kill and other stuff while I was on the road so when I got back there was a buzz about stuff, not what happened. What a mess right before the holidays.

TJ
Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2007 17:57
I understand all that, but I don't understand why he would make his username, your real name.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2007 18:13
Profit,
In 2 days with 950 hits, people see whats going on. Even if he is telling the truth, sometimes your guilty by association and we can leave it at that.

Everyones been looking. We all see. I'm not even trying to understand anymore. The sites down and most people on this forum have been made aware. I couldn't have asked for more really.

Thanks for the post
Loc

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
@profit

The only thing I can guess is that he was trying to defend himself as me. That is when I stepped in and tried to clear this all up and speak for myself. I have been nothing but honest trying to clear mine and the metalkill name. Once again this shows that fiber does not think to clear at times. Like I said this guy had to much control of my online life and that has ended. Fiber is out of metalkill, all my other sites and from what I understand these forums. Happy Holidays to everyone.

TJ
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
On the contrary, the site is back up and worked hard the last few days getting it back online. I have worked hard getting new content up and happy I have full control of my sites and life. If I am guilty by association than so be it. I am doing the best I can and was not involved in using your site in anyway other than association without my knowledge. I have all of the content used from your site taken down and there is a whole new layout. Sorry if that is not good enough but I am trying to do the best I can. Locrian, trust me I wish things were different and hope one day I can make it up to you as I am a straight shooter as time will show that. Shame on me for allowing this noob to take control of something that was not his. I have learned a valuable lesson.

TJ
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2007 20:39
Time will tell man. And who would I be, not to accept an apology. This does not mean that I won't be weary (and possibly the membership here at TGC as well). Simply that for this transgression, the apology is accepted and noted. I'm done with this personally unless another transgression is made on your part. Long as you know we don't forget in this community.

{/end rant}

Loc

Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2007 22:08
Locrian, I believed him, just wondered if either both their names were TJ or fiberfag was pretending to be metalkill.
Quote: "The only thing I can guess is that he was trying to defend himself as me."

OK, that makes sense.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2007 23:55
Oh, I wouldn't go as far as saying I believe him/her/whatever. I mean, I can turn my chair around and have a different MAC/IP address. Don't take the apology acceptance as a sign of naiveté. I'm a firm believer, in "You are like the company you keep". Simply that it's done. People will make their own judgments, and I'm over it.

Loc

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree and that is fair enough. Time will tell as I stated earlier. Locrian the site does get good traffic, if you want I can banner you up in the top right corner of the site... The offer will stay open as I planed on doing nothing with it... That is the least I can do for you. Anyway happy holidays to all.

TJ

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:14:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:14:40