Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BlueGUI - gadgetUnderMouse And gadgetHandle Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2007 03:42
Hi, When i make a gadget from the main window, i expect it to give me same handle id with the following psuedo code however it doesnt.

There are 2 or more different gadgets on the screen and when i keep the mouse on main 3d Window, the mainWindow handle and the gadgetundermouse handle are completely different. Could anyone tell why?
Sven B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 23:16

It shows a different handle, I agree. But gadgetUnderMouse() seems to hold multiple values.
If you type "if gadgetUnderMouse() = main" then the result it TRUE, even though the handles are showing otherwise.

Weird, I know. But this would be the only thing where I use those two commands together, and it works that way, so no complaining from me... (handles aren't supposed to be shown to the user)

It's the programmer's life:
Have a problem, solve the problem, and have a new problem to solve.
CuCuMBeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 23:40
Oh well i almost forgot about this post, thanks for the reply it works with your way

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-18 07:44:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-18 07:44:40