Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Entity Doors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok folks...new to this and I am really confused...I understand the doors which can be utilized within a segment (they have the green board on each side)...but what I do not understand is how to use the "other doors" (they are just a door and open) ....so how do I use these on a wall...if I place one of these doors there...I open it...and the wall is there...Probably a pretty stupid question...but I dont get it.

Saber40
Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2007 14:48
Saber 40
First of all welcome to the Forum.

FPSC is a bit confusing at the begining but you will soon get the hang of it and your question has been answered many times before.

The doors you see in the 'entity' section should be ignored because they have to be there for the doors in the 'segment' section to work correctly (I won't go into detail about this), but you can still use them just for wall decoration.
You will find that the windows in FPSC will also work in the same way.

It's worth trying the 'search' function at the bottom of the page here in future before asking questions because lots of first time users questions have already been covered and answered in the past and you might get your questions answered more quickly this way.

Also, it's worth downloading 'Nickydudes' Hints and Tips PDF for FPSC which you can find at the link below here.

Have a great christmas and a cool new year.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=93081&b=21
valid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 12:45
also i dont use enity doors i use the segments part lol do what he said thats worth it takes a while to read it but soon u will be better den me at it lol..

<color="chocolate">http://www.myspace.com/the_gaming_masters</color>
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 19:04
valid,

Please use correct English in your posts. You are on post approval.

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 23:47
@uman, Why have you been rampaging through tgc's forums? I know for a fact that one of tgc's forum banners is "Perfect English not required." So give people a break, I bet you'll noob-slap me for saying the truth. Or because I corrected a mod. Sheesh, cool it.

join the x games forum: http://www.fps-x-games.com

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2007 02:09
darimc,

No slap its a ban

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say now?"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 09:21:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 09:21:25