Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Need an Executable file for debugging?!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When i click on debug..it says that i need an excutable file for it..where can i find this...I'm running on Windows Vista Home Premium
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 05:25
I don't have Vista - but presuming your using vs2008 and the latest DarkGDK, I'd suspect the UAC settings... I guess you have to give your app admin rights - or possibly log in and be a super admin or some such vista nonsense.

Additionally, I use the Wizard thingy to create a default project, and then add my code to the project it created - this way I don't need to know all the settings for setting up the project - as it can get finicky

Good Luck!

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2007 09:25
Check in your project settings that you're not building a DLL.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
tempicek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2007 11:24
I suppose the problem here is that you are trying to debug, but you *did not* compile the project with debug info. (A full error message would be helpful here!) Although this can be a project setting mistake, it can be also caused by building the project in "Release" configuration. Check out, whether the combobox with build configuration is set to "Debug".

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 07:31:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 07:31:05