Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / complex library compatibility

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2007 21:33
I'm trying to use standard complex library along with DarkGDK, but it doesn't work. Even if I generate empty DarkGKD game with MS Visual C++ wizard and add line "#include <complex>", following error occures:

I tried to exclude "libcpmdt.lib" (Project > Properties > Linker > Input); however, this error followed:

Does anybody know, what to do? Other standard libraries (vector, list..) work without problem.

And here is the code:

jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2007 03:57
I don't know what that complex lib does but is there maybe another (non-microsoft) perhaps opensource lib that does same thing (Less dependancies MAYBE...) that might be a work around?

tempicek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2007 20:27
This is the crazy thing the GDK developers gave us
There are no debug libraries of the GDK against which we can build our programs. That actually means, that if you want to have debug build, you have to you use release version of GDK libraries, which use release versions of C runtime libraries. Therefore you *have to* link against these release version of C runtime. Nice! So you have to change the Code Generation (in project settings) to Multithreaded (not Debug! even in debug build) and ignore only debug versions of libraries (libcmt[b]d[/d] and so on).

If anyone knows better solution, I would be happy to hear that!
Misko Sz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 23:09
Thank you very much tempicek, it really works

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 09:17:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 09:17:05