Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / fake virus program

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2008 21:35 Edited at: 4th Jan 2008 21:37
I was watching a youtube video this afternoon and saw people making fake viruses and I thought heck why not make one heres mine
http://www.mediafire.com/?d4u0fwo1zsm
Read this First before you download this I've disabled escapekey to make it look real any time you want to exit type in 911 when being asked a choice. Don't try this unless you know what I talking about or you'll be stuck in a loop and will have to exit with task manger.

This Is not a virus at all it looks like a virus it safe to use it won't do any damage to your computer heres the source code for proof now for what the media files are lo.avi is an animation clip that says fixing scan.avi is an scanning animation fix.mp3 is a fixing sound scaning.mp3 is a scaning sound virussound.mp3 say a virus has been found sound.
have fun!!

Windows Is better than everything
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 05:23
For one thing, the Program Announcements board is usually for:
Quote: "Written something of quality in DarkBASIC or DarkBASIC Professional?"

Sorry to seem mean but I don't think this is quite PA-worthy. And I hate how people try to make programs that attempt to pretend to be viruses! Enough already! There's absolutely no point, there are already loads of them out there and they all look the same!

On a more positive note, you should try to make the program seem official if you want to fool anyone. Make it windowed, draw windows-looking lines and stuff like that, and fix your spelling and grammar. You should also look into calling the kernel32.dll, do a forum search (it's a windows dll that, among other things, makes your computer emit a beep).

"Ok, so that wasn't funny. I don' have any good Christmas jokes."
avenger 999
Years of Service
User Offline
nice try but its extreamly unconvincing

"You are in a video game, Max" funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing i could think of.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:22:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:22:56