Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / need some help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1. im back to using XP now sense Vista kept giving me problems so im reinstalling my fpsc and i can't get updates 6 and 7 to install =( any idea what to do? when i put in my name and serial and click next it doesn't do anything

2. what happen to my topic that i posted asking a question about x10?
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 07:39
1) Have you tried multiple times? Sometimes the install shield just doesn't seem to "click" with the FPSC installer and that can happen... there have also been people who have had this exact problem, you may want to search the forum for something like "install"

2) It probably got moved to the FPSC X10 board.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Urlforce:
Dude, I'd rather be declared a dbpro noob than an fpsc legend any day!
Tech
Years of Service
User Offline
1. i have tried about 20 times and its the same thing, the installer just blinks when i click Next and all the info is right, and i have also uninstalled all other model packs and updates and started over

such as

install fpsc, install directx, install update 1.02, then 1.04, then tried 1.06 and im stuck on it and same for update 1.07 and my model packs install fine

2. i checked in the x10 section it not there
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 12:38
1), don't install updates consecutively, just install fpsc, then directx, THEN V1.07

It may be that it's getting hung up on altering some inaccessible files that were installed by the previous 1.0X updates.

2) Go to the dropdown list in the top right, and select "My Threads" (If you were the topic creator of it), and hit "Go", that'll bring up a list of all the threads you've created... if it's not in that list then it may have been deleted.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Urlforce:
Dude, I'd rather be declared a dbpro noob than an fpsc legend any day!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 11:24:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 11:24:38